BEAUTIFUL HAND CRAFTED WOOD "FRESH EGGS" SIGNS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISLANDREPTILE

In the Brooder
11 Years
Mar 25, 2008
Hello everyone! My name is Dan, and I have 14 chickens total here in Good old long Island. Polish, buff orpingtons, silver laced wyndotes, large whites, aracunas. I also sell and make some realy nice fresh egg signs. They are 3 dimensional out of wood. I charge $20.00 each shipped to your door. The money is for a good cause, we are trying to raise some money for a needy family on our block. Anyway can anyone tell me how to post picks on here I cant figure it out. Have some cool pics of my ½ shed, ½ chicken coop, along with a nice brooder I built. If you would like to order or see pics of these beautiful wood fresh egg signs, please contact me. I can also personalise them with a name, Example: Saras farm Fresh Eggs, or Fresh eggs only 25Cents. The basic sign I make for that price is the 3 dimensional Farm Fresh Eggs Signs. Everyone have a great day, I have chickiens to tend to. [email protected]

sign.jpg

sign2.jpg

Last edited:
SOLD! Please PM me (I'd like mine personalized, if possible, with our farm name). Thanks, these are cool!

Leah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom