Beautiful Handmade Table Runner For Sale--VA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Acre of Blessings, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    I am going to start amking some more tomorrow, so check back....you may find another for a gift to someone you know. [​IMG]

2. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Cetawin.....your package is on its way [​IMG]

verity.....your package is on its way also.

Let me know when you receive them. Thanks again.

3. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    [​IMG] I will commence mailbox stalking Monday [​IMG]

4. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Oh, My..... [​IMG] I would at least wait until Tuesday before you start stalking the mail carrier. [​IMG]

5. verity

verity Songster

Sep 8, 2008
    Clemmons
    The table-runner came today and it is SUPER!
    Thank you -- beautiful work and 'instant' shipping -- doesn't get better than that!

Best wishes for many, many more satisfied customers!

6. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Quote:Thanks so much for the compliments, that really means alot to me. I tray and do my best work for others when they are purchasing something. If you need more please let me know. Thanks again [​IMG]

7. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    I got my runner today...it is gorgeous. Thank you so much. I will get a pic of it for you once it is in place. I am tearing my kitchen apart over the next couple of days and getting rid of stuff...then you can see my kitchen organized. [​IMG]

8. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Quote:I am so glad you like it.....I was actually worried. I am going to get to make some more this coming week. I have had my neice and nephew this week and we also have a big ccok out planed for Saturday that we have to get ready for on friday so there has been no sewing at all this week, but come monday......i am hitting the machine early.

i am also trying to clean out the kitchen to. Maybe we could sell or trade items in here (BST thread)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: