Beautiful Silkie Roo In Need Of Good Home!!!!

KardashiHENS

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jul 29, 2014
Houston, TX
I love Puff-Daddy more than all of my other chickens but he needs a hen to love and care for and sadly, i cant provide him with one! He's a big sweetheart but sometimes gets a little moody haha. He is extremely low maintenance as he doesn't eat anything but his feed and roaches (not even if u show him the coldest, juiciest watermelon lol). Hes a really good mom too. I recently got three new chicks and not even 5 mins after introducing him to them, he was feeding, protecting and taking care of them! He is about 8 months old and is free to anyone who can provide a good home and PROMISES NOT TO EAT OR KILL HIM. He would most likely be really good with breeding! Oh and I live in Houston, Texas so it would be convenient if you do too haha.

Last edited:
OMG your rooster is beautiful! I would love to take hime out of ur hands because i live in the area but unfortunately we also have a silkie roo and he is extremley aggressive (always biting us). I hope your Puffy Daddy, which is an adorable name finds the perfect home!

Back
Top Bottom