Beautiful Silkie Roo In Need Of Good Home!!!!

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by KardashiHENS, Jul 29, 2014.

1. KardashiHENS

KardashiHENS In the Brooder

Jul 29, 2014
    Houston, TX
    I love Puff-Daddy more than all of my other chickens but he needs a hen to love and care for and sadly, i cant provide him with one! He's a big sweetheart but sometimes gets a little moody haha. He is extremely low maintenance as he doesn't eat anything but his feed and roaches (not even if u show him the coldest, juiciest watermelon lol). Hes a really good mom too. I recently got three new chicks and not even 5 mins after introducing him to them, he was feeding, protecting and taking care of them! He is about 8 months old and is free to anyone who can provide a good home and PROMISES NOT TO EAT OR KILL HIM. He would most likely be really good with breeding! Oh and I live in Houston, Texas so it would be convenient if you do too haha. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  2. popeyes

popeyes In the Brooder

May 5, 2014
    OMG your rooster is beautiful! I would love to take hime out of ur hands because i live in the area but unfortunately we also have a silkie roo and he is extremley aggressive (always biting us). I hope your Puffy Daddy, which is an adorable name finds the perfect home!

3. Epent12

Epent12 Chirping

Jan 3, 2014
    jakarta, indonesia
    He's so beautiful, I love his leg feathers! How can his leg feathers grow so long, I'd love to have him, too bad I live in indonesia

4. ShinShien

ShinShien Crowing

Oct 1, 2013
    Alabama
    I'm looking for a silkie roo, but I'm in Alabama.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: