Beautiful Sohmer Console Piano EMERGENCY SALE/ SOLD pending p.u./ Located in Lilburn, GA

Just repeating for anyone new to this thread, we have a very similar Sohmer piano that has been in my family for over 60 years, it's a wonderful instrument. Sohmer isn't well known, but the factory was up the street from the Steinway factory, and the two owners, Sohmer and Steinway were good friends who would share ideas. Generally Sohmer's are ranked just below Steinways.

Just repeating for anyone new to this thread, we have a very similar Sohmer piano that has been in my family for over 60 years, it's a wonderful instrument. Sohmer isn't well known, but the factory was up the street from the Steinway factory, and the two owners, Sohmer and Steinway were good friends who would share ideas. Generally Sohmer's are ranked just below Steinways.

Thank you for the endorsement! It is a beautiful and fine quality instrument that exudes class and refinement. Mine is from my college days so about 40 years old, but it looks brand new and the sound has only gotten better.

Good, I hope whomever bought it will keep beautiful music coming from it. Wonderful piano, hate for it to go into neglect.

Funny thing, it was off Craigslist I sold it, what I'd avoided trying due to the nuts on there (did have one scammer try). I had people lining up for it, actually. The final owner bought it for his girlfriend's b'day present-he is a firefighter for the last county we lived in, same as where my dad's house is, and on his 48 hrs off, works for a garage/overhead door company. My dad worked for the same company many, many years ago and for most of my adult life, had his own independent overhead door company. At least I got a little bit for it and didn't have to completely give it away as a donation.

Back
Top Bottom