Beautiful True Ameraucana buff and black cockerels - Middle TN

Jenski

Songster
11 Years
Jun 17, 2008
Middle Tennessee
"There can be only one."

ATTENTION MIDDLE-TENNESSEE BYC'ERS!! AMERAUCANA COCKERELS - -

The gents are getting restless! Here are some handsome, strapping lads who will be a great asset to your Ameraucana breeding program. EE or mixed flock owners who need a good roo to keep the ladies happy or get their egg color on track might also be interested. Either way, all the boys are happy, healthy, hand-raised and friendly. All are 6 weeks old. This has been a tough choice, since ALL are beautiful, friendly birds!

Pickup only, or I could possibly meet you within a half hour or so of East Nashville, Tennessee. Paypal preferred. $5 per cockerel, with proceeds going to Heifer International to help purchase livestock for poor farmers around the world.

Please post SOLD and bird number here, and PM me for confirmation. Thanks for looking!

BUFF - from Jean Ribbeck, and they will carry John Blehm, Jay Horn and Paul Smith bloodlines. Click here to view Jean's adult birds - http://home.sprynet.com/~rribbeck/id3.html

BUFF
COCKEREL #1
12029_ameraucana_cockerel_buff01_6_wks.jpg

BUFF COCKEREL #2
12029_ameraucana_cockerel_buff02_6_wks.jpg

I also have what I believe is a buff pullet, but I make no guarantees. All the other boys are definitely male at this point, so this is my best guess. If you are interested, I can pair her with either of the buff cockerels, $8 for pair only.

POSSIBLE BUFF PULLET
12029_ameraucana_pullet_02_6_wks.jpg

BLACK COCKEREL - I have one gorgeous black cockerel available - - sure to add great blue color to your eggs! Also from Jean Ribbeck, and he carries McKinney Poultry, Cree Farms, John Blehm and Paul Smith lines. Click here to view Jean's beautiful adult birds - http://home.sprynet.com/~rribbeck/id2.html

The
remaining fluff looks lighter in this pic, but he is solid black.
12029_ameraucana_cockerel_black_6_wks.jpg

Ed. for spelling/punctuation. . .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom