Because of all of you I have...

Damsel

In the Brooder
11 Years
Dec 1, 2008
Middle, TN
1) FINALLY gotten my chickens that I dreamed of for years.
2) Learned how to feed, care and SPOIL them.
3) Made MP's yogurt (MP=superwoman!)
4) Made GG's bread, just tonight and it was great!
5) Tried making an automatic coop door (unsuccessful but still trying Nifty!)
6) Laughed out loud in bed and woken up my husband only to hear him say sleepily, "Backyard chickens, honey?" (Ms Jayne, Wifezilla, Yappy...your avatars alone crack me up!)
7) Joined Facebook because of my friends and virtually never gone on there...cause I"m on HERE.
8) Practiced reading spanish.
9) Have a yearning to build a bator and get some eggs!

So much more too!

I've been lurking a while and I know there are plenty out there like me. Just wanted you to know how much you are helping them, even if they are a tad shy to post!

THANKS BYC!!!

welcome-byc.gif
woot.gif

Yes, a little over a year ago I had one chicken. Now I have, uh, I don't know. I also have quail and have had ducks and turkeys in the mean time. It can all be attributed to BYC. Thanks for coming out of lurking to play with us!

Thanks Buster!

After years of telling people, "I want chickens", only to have them say "Why?" its been great to meet all these other people who don't question my sanity!
Or maybe they do:)

welcome-byc.gif

Thanks so much for your post! It's nice to know that you, and other "most of the time" lurkers, are out there enjoying the forum, too! (And you truly are welcome to jump in anytime if the urge strikes you.
smile.png
)

Quote:
On here it's more like...."Oh how many are you gonna get??", "What kind?", "When are you going to get them??", "What are you gonna do with the birds and or eggs?", or the best....."Pictures, where are the pictures of your chickens?" (it's almost like the minute you pick your birds up you need to take a picture of them and majically post them on here for all to see...)
lau.gif
celebrate.gif

If anyone really actually wonders how an addiction starts they obviously have never been on this site yet.....
th.gif

One of the reason I had waited to post is because I lost the USB cord to my camera.
I have tons of pics, just can't get the on my computer right now.
I LOVE looking at everyones pics!

Back
Top Bottom