Becca is SUCH a Sucker :D

Ducklove334

Off to another pond
11 Years
Nov 4, 2008
Virginia
So, my fiance Becca ALWAYS swears she doesn't like the chickens.

but she likes silkies and Cochins.
roll.png

Anyways I was as work yesterday, and when i got off I called Becca and she goes "I did a bad thing", I ask her what, thinking she'd brought home a puppy or something, actually I thought when she said "baby chickie" I heard "Baby piggy", I was about to come through the phone and kill her. she goes on to tell me how her and her mom went to a chicken breeder is madison, to get eggs, her mom got three 3 week old brahmas.

and Becca said she was given a little buff cochin/orphington mutt for free, her had a badly broken/deformed leg. "well, he needed a buddy" so she said she got a blue cochin chick (who is DEFFINATLY a roo
hu.gif
) only about 3 days old, already the start of the comb, and little spur bumps
hit.gif

the crippled chick died last night, and it's buddy the blue cochin was hollering and hollering and so finally I got up and got him out, and now becca is laying in the bed, the little chick tucked inbetween her head and the pillow.
D.gif

doesn't like chickens my butt!!! hahahahahahaha

lau.gif
Sounds like my dad.. He said he did'nt like dogs til my long coat chihuahua got sick came home to find him( My dad) asleep on the couch with her tucked up under a blanket on his chest....

gig.gif
I keep hoping I'll come home or catch something like that. When I brought home the last two and DH didn't completely lose it, I suggested that he name the healthy one. We haven't named the injured one yet. I haven't found anything that fits just yet (she's a real fighter). I think once he sees the egg laying potential of our team, he'll be on board.

haha,

It's usually me who'd do that though, she used to be scared of ducks till I got her used to them, now she loves ducks, and Boris, her pekin,

now the chick needs a buddy, but TSC is going through them like mad :O, only a few days ago, we went and they were out, they went yesterday and they were out AGAIN
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom