BEE SPOKEN FARM CHICKENS: Introducing my flock!

Unfortunately, Wednesday Lonestar died. We are all very sad, especially Mother Hen, who misses him a lot. We think he may have had worms because he had recently lost a lot of weight.
On the bright side, today we hatched two chicks and are expecting one more!

Unfortunately, Wednesday Lonestar died. We are all very sad, especially Mother Hen, who misses him a lot. We think he may have had worms because he had recently lost a lot of weight.
On the bright side, today we hatched two chicks and are expecting one more!
Oh I am so sorry about Lonestar, :hugs always heartbreaking 💔.

I wish we did have luck, but all three chciks hatched and two of them died, including my favorite :hit . We named the remaining baby rir Precious, bc she is really precious to us now. I am so sad.
On the bright side (if there is one) we finished building the run for the layers... it ended up around 8,000 sq ft! Our great Pyrenees, Duke, lives in there and is loving it.
Thankyou for all the comments and likes!!

I wish we did have luck, but all three chciks hatched and two of them died, including my favorite :hit . We named the remaining baby rir Precious, bc she is really precious to us now. I am so sad.
On the bright side (if there is one) we finished building the run for the layers... it ended up around 8,000 sq ft! Our great Pyrenees, Duke, lives in there and is loving it.
Thankyou for all the comments and likes!!
Sorry I am just seeing this, I am so sorry for your losses, :hugs it's always heartbreaking to lose them. 💔

SO, i know i haven't posted in a while... so here we go.
Last week we got some br from 4h... they are growing so fast! Today one hopped out and found it's way to the breeder coop... scared me to death but i found the poor thing. It spotted me and came running, which was super adorable. It has a pecked bald spot, but otherwise was unharmed.
We also gave away 8 pullets to some friends. Dotsy, three of Pecker's babies, a ee and a silkie from the brooder coop, as well as two rirs from there. Happy that they found a home!

Anyway, thx 4 reading, and happy mother's day everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom