The Stories Of My Top 3 Favorite Birds

Apr 25, 2021
I had 3 favorite birds, Nebbirr, King Fluffy and Pheonix. All of which died way too soon.

Nebbirr was a Blue Slate Tom. He hatched in April, 2021. Dear Neb was the best turkey e.v.e.r. he would follow me around everywhere and was just like the sweetest puppy. Everytime I turned around he was right there waiting for me to pick him up. I loved him so much, and then the awful night came in July, 2021 when he died, sadly, dogs killed him. I'll never forget him. He was my first turkey ever. There will never be another turkey like Nebbirr. I miss him deadfully much.
12 (1).jpg

Pheonix was a Rhode Island Red pullet. She hatched in February, 2020. I had bought her at TSC with my batch of chicks and when I got home I realized she was crippled. I loved her anyway and spoiled her more then I did the rest of that batch. She lived a nice life for being a crippled chicken, up until November, 2021 when she died. Again, dogs killed her. She was the most special girl ever. I miss her so much.
(I cannot find my picture of her)

King Fluffy was a Cayuga/Khaki Campbell/Black Runner mix drake. He hatched in March, 2019. He was such a noble dude and lived a top-notch life. He was very sweet and lived to be the dominate drake. He was my favorite duck up until the day he died back in February, 2022. My bronze tom (who I no longer own) killed him and many other of my ducks that day. The drakes still have not decided who is the domenet drake after he died.
He is the crested duck.
My ducks.jpg

Back
Top Bottom