Been admiring the wisdom...

Welcome to BYC! I know when I began raising birds for two years I lurked but never joined until I gave in and am happily addicted :lol:. As you have already found out there is so much knowledge here, I never stop learning. Feel free to make yourself at home!

Welcome! This place is great and has so many wonderful people to help with anything that comes up or kind words when things go wrong. And its nice to be able to talk to other people that love birds too! In my everyday life people are calling me a crazy chicken lady. On here I'm just one crazy in many!

1. Yes, this sure is a good community!

2. Hi there! You can call me CC! I decided not to put my real name out there. Welcome to BYC! I hope you enjoy it; I know I do. I am a homeschooler, working on having a homestead, and I own a farming blog with my sister.
  3. www.bootsandchickenpoop.wix.com/mysite

I love the song "Fearless" (I forgot who it's from! :lol:), I love the country and Tennessee. I have a bunny, 12 chickens, 2 ducks, 4 cats, 2 dogs and one Fancy Goldfish. (I don't think I'm forgetting anyone! :lau)

P.S
    My phone has been going a little wacky, so it might look weird! :p

Welcome!

I started with 6-chickens 9-years-ago then took a break but not for long before realizing I (also my family) was addicted to chickens! :lol:

Back in 2012 I started with some wonderful breeding stock and did many different crosses and breeds but then we moved to AK in 2016 and sold all of them.... Yesterday dad gave me permission to get things set in place to start again in July....:wee

I am going to raise Legbars.

What breeds are your chickens?

I have a mixed flock of 8 birds. Just had confirmed my silver Wyandotte is a roo. I think the rest are hens. I have 2 golden comets, a golden Wyandotte, buff Orpington, black austrolorpe, an auracauna that I believe is really an Easter eager, and a buff brahma. They are 5 weeks old... gotta get that coop finished!

I have a mixed flock of 8 birds. Just had confirmed my silver Wyandotte is a roo. I think the rest are hens. I have 2 golden comets, a golden Wyandotte, buff Orpington, black austrolorpe, an auracauna that I believe is really an Easter eager, and a buff brahma. They are 5 weeks old... gotta get that coop finished!
Wyandotte is a hen!!!!

Back
Top Bottom