Been with the group for many years.

Csun132

Songster
Jan 21, 2014
Tampa Bay, Florida
Hey,
Sending an introduction as asked to do.
I have been a member for many years and enjoy the great information and help with issues I have searched in the group!
I have 19 free roaming feather babies that are locked in coop at night.
The breeds I have are EE's, RIReds, Gold Laced Wyandotte's, Cream Buffs, Black Sexlinks, and two black super fluffy feathered leg beauties that are more show chicks then layers but we love them.
Fixing to get two roos that look like RIR's by the picture. Will most likely post on the ID board to be sure.
Praying they stay sweet as they are now. They fallow the friend around like puppy dogs and try to go on truck rides with him, climb inside truck before he can get in. 🤣😂🤣
They showed up by their house one day. They have had their spurs removed and are socialized. We will see how it goes.
I gave up after 10+ years trying to get a room that didn't attach the grand kids or me. Finally got one two years ago and a fox attach of the group caused him to have what seemed to be a broke neck or neck muscle injury. Devastated to say the least.
Anyway, I sure enjoy the wonderful info and help that the group has to offer!!
Blessings, Cindy

Hey,
Sending an introduction as asked to do.
I have been a member for many years and enjoy the great information and help with issues I have searched in the group!
I have 19 free roaming feather babies that are locked in coop at night.
The breeds I have are EE's, RIReds, Gold Laced Wyandotte's, Cream Buffs, Black Sexlinks, and two black super fluffy feathered leg beauties that are more show chicks then layers but we love them.
Fixing to get two roos that look like RIR's by the picture. Will most likely post on the ID board to be sure.
Praying they stay sweet as they are now. They fallow the friend around like puppy dogs and try to go on truck rides with him, climb inside truck before he can get in. 🤣😂🤣
They showed up by their house one day. They have had their spurs removed and are socialized. We will see how it goes.
I gave up after 10+ years trying to get a room that didn't attach the grand kids or me. Finally got one two years ago and a fox attach of the group caused him to have what seemed to be a broke neck or neck muscle injury. Devastated to say the least.
Anyway, I sure enjoy the wonderful info and help that the group has to offer!!
Blessings, Cindy
Thanks for joining 7 yrs ago!!
You have been a member longer than I have lol!

Back
Top Bottom