Before I click "Confirm"

I DID IT!!! So excited, especially seeing everyone's pics! And my husband is too, he confessed he always thought geese were cool.

I'm glad they won't like my pond, that's why the ducks aren't allowed in the yard! I thought they might need it to breed later. And the chewing thing - I have a GSP and a pyranees mix, both full grown that still chew on everything so my yard is pretty basic, aside from the patio and BBQ pit. Everything else gets locked up in the shed. Both the dogs are really great with adult birds, I'd never trust them around babies though. Even though my GSP lets my kittens and a fawn sleep in his bed.
roll.png

Anyone have geese from Metzer? They look beautiful! It's my first time ordering from them. I'm afraid I might get addicted.... They aren't coming until mid-june though... Such a long time!!

Who all has buff geese? What do you like/dislike about them?

You will love them and you will love working with John Metzer. I have Tufted Buffs and depending upon what hatches here in a few days - I'm planning on at least another pair. The geese I've ordered from Metzer are just awesome and their Customer Service is tops.

I hope you love your geese as much as I love mine. Good luck and enjoy!

Joni

Our local hawk hasn't once looked at our chickens since we got the goose we have now, we are going to eat him and get three goslings at the end of this month. He isnt very friendly and he lost his mate before we got him(for free).

Back
Top Bottom