Beginner Coop Designs?

Pics
Thank you all for your help and suggestions! I'm pretty happy with it we just finished last night!
well, sorta, the run has some more roofing that needs to be done, once that is done it'll be about as preditor proof as I would know how to make it (hardware cloth on ALL open areas including roof of run, 2ft apron all around coop and shed (next to coop), latches with carabeaners (spelling) on all entry points.
the entire top of the coop is ventilation
plan to add a window from run to coop for more venting or on the outside next to egg box.
plan to do some sort of fill from outside to waterer and feeder for inside the coop and move the feeder and water in the pic to the run
Great work!

Thank you all for your help and suggestions! I'm pretty happy with it we just finished last night!
well, sorta, the run has some more roofing that needs to be done, once that is done it'll be about as preditor proof as I would know how to make it (hardware cloth on ALL open areas including roof of run, 2ft apron all around coop and shed (next to coop), latches with carabeaners (spelling) on all entry points.
the entire top of the coop is ventilation
plan to add a window from run to coop for more venting or on the outside next to egg box.
plan to do some sort of fill from outside to waterer and feeder for inside the coop and move the feeder and water in the pic to the run

I am not sure that type of waterer can be filled without flipping it. Any breach of the upper part will cause any remaining water to flow out the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom