Belgian Bantam Rooster needs new loving home Apache Junction, AZ

Clarayema

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jun 11, 2013
Hello, I rescued this beautiful rooster to keep him from going to a shelter but I cannot keep him due to HOA/noise. He has been in my kitchen since I got him and doing wonderful. I need a loving family that would like to adopt him. I AM IN APACHE JUCTION, AZ. Please contact me if interested!

He is so CUTE. He looks like the a Belgian D'uccle Bantam with those feathered feet. I tend to answer, unanswered posts on the forum when I am bored, and I am glad I noticed your second thread, because the photo is adorable.

I went ahead and posted a link on the AZ thread so they could see this post. good luck finding the little guy a new home.

Yes, that's exactly what he is a Belgian D'uccle!! He is a handsome rooster and I would love to keep him but I'm afraid to add him with my hens in the coop, he is so little, then the HOA will hear about him soon so keeping him inside is the only option I have for right now but he is dusty and my 6yr old who also has Down Syndrome does not like loud noises :( thank you much for your help and for posting the link to the AZ forum. I need to learn how to use this website :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom