Belgian Bearded Bantam Show! *PRIZE* JUDGING IN PROGRESS!!

SilkiesForEver

Crowing
8 Years
Mar 24, 2012
*RULES*
Picture must be of a D'uccle, must be your bird, and photo must be clear. The prize is one edited photo of your choice (The one you entered or one of your favorites). Contest ends November 20th.

*NOTE* The contest is for pullets/hens and cockerels/cocks. The age limit is 3 months.
Categorys:
Best Pullet:
Best Cockerel:
Best Hen:
Best Cock:

I also need volunteers for judges.
thumbsup.gif
Pm me if interested.

Judges:
1. SilkiesForEver

2. Whittni

3. ETCruby620

We are going to judge the birds on Condition, Category, etc. The prize is a edited photo of each category.

*FORM* Please fill this out to enter.
Name (Optional):
Color:
If the bird has been entered in a show please tell me how it did (Optional):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Example entry:
Name: SnowWhite
Breed: D'uccle
Color: White

thumbsup.gif
Good Luck! And Have Fun!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Heres a couple pictures of my birds sorry the pictures arent the best..

Name:popcorn, Feather Foot champion at a few shows, 1st place cock at woodstock national show, millie fleur d'uccle rooster

Name: N/A Best of Breed at woodstock national show, Feather foot champion at a few other shows, millie fleur hen Ps.shes going through a molt right here

Name: N/A 3rd for hens at woodstock national, Millie fleur d'uccle hen
Thanks
Don

Last edited:
I don't have any of those breeds. Only a RIR pullet. BR cockerel, BR pullet, and BO pullet. Love the pics, though!!!

Heres a couple pictures of my birds sorry the pictures arent the best..

Name:popcorn, Feather Foot champion at a few shows, 1st place cock at woodstock national show, millie fleur d'uccle rooster

Name: N/A Best of Breed at woodstock national show, Feather foot champion at a few other shows, millie fleur hen Ps.shes going through a molt right here

Name: N/A 3rd for hens at woodstock national, Millie fleur d'uccle hen
Thanks
Don
How beautiful! Great entry's!

I know this isn't the right place to post this, but if you know a lot about Barred Rocks and Cuckoo Marans, please go to my profile and click in my thread, "Is Lacey a Cuckoo Maran???!!!"

Thanks!!!
Peepsicle

Back
Top Bottom