bella1210's classroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
CD25 will post the lessons and assignments for me. I will still be teaching, only less directly.

Ok, I'll check back.
big_smile.png

Quote:
CD25 will post the lessons and assignments for me. I will still be teaching, only less directly.

Ok, I'll check back.
big_smile.png

Yeah, I'll put up the class, and Nix will send me the lessons Via e-mail.
smile.png

ok as soon as Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
posts her assignment i can put up the grades but no rush they are not due till 4th

just telling every one iyou have untill the 4th to complete your first assignment i am stil waiting on Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
and it is not to late to join my class just do the first assignment before the 4th and you can join but you can join at anytime you just have to make up every single assignment

Last edited:
grades

<3chickenforever:it is really good but it is really light so next time you could make it darker. i like how you put the trees in front of the house so your grade is a b+

chicklover98:i really liked it your tree is good. you should work on strait lines like the roof is a little uneven but i really liked your branches on the trees and i liked your clouds so your grade is a b

if you have any questions about your grade pm me and your next assingment will be up tommrow

Last edited:
2ed assignment

i want you to draw this house but only the basic shapes

62790_house.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom