Bessemer Thread Revisited - No Flaming :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks and Banny hens

Songster
8 Years
Nov 22, 2011
On a little Farm.
I'd like to hear your input about this marvelous breed-rising, and if you happen to have this breed (if even unwhittingly), I'd definitely like to here from you!
So how does one tell if one has a Bessemer?
Easy: It will be in Canada, it will look like this....
MollysFirstSnowBannyHens040.jpg

MollysFirstSnowBannyHens026.jpg

....and it will be heavier than any duck you've ever seen before!
{Please note: This is not a Buff Orpington; and there is no other info currently on the internet about this breed (so don't bother looking), which is why I'm starting this thread.}

Last edited:
Wow, never new these existed. They look like a bigger and fatter buff duck. And I don't think I've ever seen a duck raiser have one of these.

I've never heard of them. They are very cool. Do you own some, or are you just looking into them?

They are cute, but their feathers look weird to me. Almost scraggly. I am used to my sleek and smooth ducks.

Are they in need of some bathing water or is that the way those type of ducks look?

Quote:
X2
pop.gif

IMO, There's no such thing as this breed.
hide.gif

I tried pulling up Bessemer Ducks pictures and information on this breed and NADA! Not one thing! The only thing that popped up even close was this thread and the pictures on this thread.
hmm.png

I shall go back in my corner now before the mods come and yell at me for saying somthing.

Quote:
X2
pop.gif

IMO, There's no such thing as this breed.
hide.gif

I tried pulling up Bessemer Ducks pictures and information on this breed and NADA! Not one thing! The only thing that popped up even close was this thread and the pictures on this thread.
hmm.png

I shall go back in my corner now before the mods come and yell at me for saying somthing.

Hhmmm. Strange.

Why would you get in trouble?
hu.gif
not saying it isnt a breed but kinda looks like a rouen buff crossing.
hmm.png
nothing against the birds, its still beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom