Best Argument for Birth Control

Capvin

Songster
8 Years
Apr 13, 2011
Lake Placid, FL
Snooki announced that she is pregnant..............Now COME ON...this is not meant to be a serious discussion about any topic whatsoever!!

I know you're only having fun with the caricature that is the "TV Snooki," and joking about the need to curb the reproduction of such creatures in our population.
tongue.png
But even without being serious I would have to say...Naw.

A lot of the "Snooki" you see on TV and in the other media, is pure show biz and we could bet dollars-to-doughnuts she is told what to do and say. The real-life Snooki may prove to be a loving and responsible mother, and anyway we should give the baby credit for being his/her own person who will probably grow up to be a decent human being.

That is a very optimistic view taken by Gardener Girl and I will commend her for it. I think it would be great to offerr a cash prize to anyone on the site who can honestly say they have never heard of Snooki as it means they are probably living a productive life or are incarcerated in Latvia. Either way they would deserve some positive recognition. This does NOT include Sourland who, although he is almost a neighbor of Snooki's is almost surely unaware of her existence.

That is a very optimistic view taken by Gardener Girl and I will commend her for it.  I think it would be great to offerr a cash prize to anyone on the site who can honestly say they have never heard of Snooki as it means they are probably living a productive life or are incarcerated in Latvia.  Either way they would deserve some positive recognition.  This does NOT include Sourland who, although he is almost a neighbor of Snooki's is almost surely unaware of her existence.

Yeah right!! I bet Sour is the baby's daddy....bwhahaha! :gig

*waiting for him to see this...hee hee *

I think that redhen will be in a lot of trouble. I should add that rehen is a good friend of Snooki's and actually tried out for the part of WOW something.

Back
Top Bottom