***Best BYC Show Pose Contest - Ends June 20th*** Enter To Win! Even More Placings To Place *WINNERS

Have You Participated In a Chicken Show? (Well now you can!)

• Yes

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 23 53.5%

• Total voters

Lady Chickadee

Rocky Top Silkies
8 Years
Apr 1, 2011
Central Kentucky
Name: Bo Peep and Jingles
Breed: Sebrights
How'd You Wound Up With this chicken: Won at a silent auction
Picture(s):
Bo peep:
900x900px-LL-f954b0aa_Peep.jpeg

900x900px-LL-a7da554c_DSC_1633.jpeg

Jingles:
900x900px-LL-6c7c580b_DSC_1629.jpeg

(The cockerel's tail is messed up by the way)

Name: The blue one dosn't have a name but the cuckoo is named Leah
Age: Both pullets. Cuckoo is around 4 months old and the other I'm not sure about but close to a year.
Breed: Silkies
How'd You Wound Up With this chicken: One I hatched out and the other I bought from a breeder.
Pictures:

900x900px-LL-fb948162_Bluesilkie.jpeg

900x900px-LL-db4817a6_Bluehen.jpeg

900x900px-LL-f879feb6_DSC_1362.jpeg

Leah:
900x900px-LL-4d70b0b9_ROCKYTOPFARMSILKIES.jpeg

LL

Last edited:

Whittni

Crowing
8 Years
Mar 26, 2011
Southern Utah
Very nice birds, is it by coincidence that you named you Sebright Jingles when mine is named Jingle? And that I'd had a cornish pullet named Bo Peep? Hmm...

Lady Chickadee

Rocky Top Silkies
8 Years
Apr 1, 2011
Central Kentucky
Very nice birds, is it by coincidence that you named you Sebright Jingles when mine is named Jingle? And that I'd had a cornish pullet named Bo Peep? Hmm...
Thanks! I thought I read about someone having a Sebright named Jingles after I named mine but I wasn't sure. The reason I named mine Jingles is because when he runs he has a metal leg band that jingles and the name just fit. I had no idea about the cornish pullet though. I was thinking about names for them and I thought about peep and then thought Bo Peep. I have so many chickens that its hard to find names for them so I'm not surprised if someone has the same name or names as my chickens since I have 80+ but of course not all are named.

Whittni

Crowing
8 Years
Mar 26, 2011
Southern Utah
Thanks! I thought I read about someone having a Sebright named Jingles after I named mine but I wasn't sure. The reason I named mine Jingles is because when he runs he has a metal leg band that jingles and the name just fit. I had no idea about the cornish pullet though. I was thinking about names for them and I thought about peep and then thought Bo Peep. I have so many chickens that its hard to find names for them so I'm not surprised if someone has the same name or names as my chickens since I have 80+ but of course not all are named.
Its just one of those things - everyone loves the name Jingle(s)!

SilkiesForEver

Crowing
8 Years
Mar 24, 2012
Name: "Murphy"
Breed: Bearded Silkie Cockerel
How'd You Wound Up With this chicken: Got him from a breeder.

Sorry I didn't know I was supposed to fill out a form.
hide.gif

Top Bottom