***Best BYC Show Pose Contest - Ends June 20th*** Enter To Win! Even More Placings To Place *WINNERS

Have You Participated In a Chicken Show? (Well now you can!)

• Yes

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • No

Votes: 23 53.5%

• Total voters
Congrats everyone!!
clap.gif
This was super hard to judge, and everyone's birds were beautiful. Whit, is this going to be annual? It should be!
Yes. :D I think that's a good idea and we'll do it again in 2013 or maybe a little sooner?

My little boy was so surprised to see his bird get Reserve Champion--(We had the Silver Sebright pic)
Even my hubby laughed when he saw it. Thanks everyone. Its was alot of fun. Beautiful Serama. That little guy sure was posing his heart out.

I wanted to say thank you to all the judges for allowing me and my bird Crazyhorse to receive this honor of being named Reserve Champion...... We appreciate the award and look forward to more contest in the future..... He will be going to show in January and we hope that his performance goes well.. This is the first time that I have placed him into a contest and I am very please with the results of this contest. Thanks to everyone whom votes and we look forward to doing another contest.
yippiechickie.gif

I wanted to say thank you to all the judges for allowing me and my bird Crazyhorse to receive this honor of being named Reserve Champion...... We appreciate the award and look forward to more contest in the future..... He will be going to show in January and we hope that his performance goes well.. This is the first time that I have placed him into a contest and I am very please with the results of this contest. Thanks to everyone whom votes and we look forward to doing another contest.
yippiechickie.gif
That red shouldered yokohama is beautiful
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom