bantambury

life does go on.
6 Years
Sep 3, 2013
North Carolina
D.gif
Welcome to the BEST CHICKEN CONTEST!
D.gif

You may enter ONE rooster, ONE hen, and ONE chick. (you do not have to enter all three if you do not choose to)

Please be sure to include your chickens:
-Name
All breeds and mixes are allowed!
big_smile.png

People may vote on their favorite pictures, and I will take that in consideration when judging all of the entries. I will judge on October 18th (a day after the contest closes) and try to post the winners that day.

AWARDS:
There will be a 1st through 3rd Rooster, Hen and Chick.
I will award a 1st place Best Comb, and an overall winner! (the overall winner will be a chicken who had not won any of the previous awards)

OVERALL WINNER: gets a chicken "headshot" and full body picture of their hen, chick, or roo!
celebrate.gif

First places: (involving chicks, hens and roos) gets a fully colored picture detailed picture
woot.gif

Second place: (involving chicks, hens and roos) gets a black and white detailed picture
woot.gif

Third place: (involving chicks, hens and roos) gets an edit
woot.gif

Best Comb: gets a comb poster (of all types of combs)
woot.gif

So here's how it will work. if you win I will pm you my email and will get yours and I will send you a fully detailed and photocopied picture of your winning chicken! (FYI I may ask for more pics so I can draw your prized chicken!!!)

REMINDERS:
1. All BYC rules apply
2. These must be your chickens
3. HAVE
wee.gif
FUN!!!

~from Bantambury
smile.png

Last edited:
Hmmmm....i couldnt find it
1f62d.png

Oh, oops I said it wrong not all the way down. Scroll down to where your pictures are which is under your Recent Activity bar, scroll down to bantambury's Embedded Pictures ( which is in red), then scroll a little bit more down and you should see:
bantambury's Forum Signature

Last edited:
Oh, oops I said it wrong not all the way down. Scroll down to where your pictures are which is under your Recent Activity bar, scroll down to bantambury's Embedded Pictures ( which is in red), then scroll a little bit more down and you should see:
bantambury's Forum Signature

Ok tysm!!!! I will do that soon haha

Back
Top Bottom