Best Chicken Names..List yours!

3 wlh- rosie, dumb & dumber
3 Blk Langshans- Felicia, Emily & sandy
3 Red Sex-links- Sally, nancy & ruby
1 RIR- Tes
1 Blk australorp- Beth
1 Dominique Roo- Ol' Man
1 Milli Fluer Roo- Lil' Man

My husband named my rabbit Captain Fuzzypants. I just hope we don't have to take him to the vet and have that called out.

My chariot racing chicken is named Lucky. She was a stray who showed up, & decided we were chicken worthy, so she stuck around.
IMG_5515-1.jpg

This is Miss Ohio. Originally from Cleveland, she immigrated to Canada, & is very popular at Kite Festival's where she flys her own kite. She was a gift from a member at the old BYC site
MissO_kite.jpg

On the left is Chinook, originally named Chin after the the first emperor of China by her former owners. On the right is Snowball.
IMG_5128_whitesilkies_LCRT2007.jpg

Miss Sippy is named after the Mississippi river that runs through the small town near Ottawa where she came from. She was also a gift from an old BYC member.
IMG_3891-1.jpg

Lacy was already named when I got her from a lady who was moving to Germany. I met her at the old BYC.
IMG_5194-1.jpg

lcrtsigjuly05racingfinal51fj.gif

well two more of my girls got thier names today when I was out with them

an americana - Zelda ( who is laying a rather large light brown egg )
another americana - bluebeard ( ya I know not very girly but she has a huge bluebeard !! )
so that leaves one americana, 4 silver laced cochins,3 light brahmas to go !!

Julie

I'm so glad you started this...definately one of the most interesting threads I have come across...
LittleChickenRacingTeam...how does your girl Fly a kite? And...exaclty how on earth does your other girl race? And isn't a trophy from KFC offensive?
lol.png

Btw Lacy is beautiful....is she a sebright? I'd like to have whatever she is (plz don't enable me)
Kristi

3 Doms Mabel, Ethel, Gertie
3 Buff Orps Buffy, Sally, Cookie
3 RIRs Myrtle, Jennie, Penny

Not such original names but I thought I was crazy even naming chickens until I found BYC!

RIR - JimandPam (after the couple, Jim and Pam, from The Office. She was cute when she was a chick, but now, not so much)

SLW - Telly Monster and Patsy Cline
EE - Okajima (after Red Sox relief pitcher)
Dominique - Dominique
Red Star - Speedy, b/c she is.

So three of these girls have boys names, but we don't care.

Back
Top Bottom