Best coop I've ever built

lonestarjae

Chirping
5 Years
Mar 31, 2014
Lubbock, Tx
Finally finished the coop. Chicks will be delivered next week. Can not wait for fresh eggs again. Let me know what you think. I have not put my food and waterer in there yet or shavings in coop. Going to wait until chicks are old enough to move in.

Attachments

• Coop1.JPG
    Coop1.JPG
    748.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Coop2.JPG
    Coop2.JPG
    437.3 KB · Views: 42
  • coop3.JPG
    coop3.JPG
    763.8 KB · Views: 43
  • coop4.JPG
    coop4.JPG
    597.7 KB · Views: 42
  • coop5.JPG
    coop5.JPG
    678.2 KB · Views: 42
Looks pretty darn spiffy to me!
Great job!

What did you order?

WOW!! Nice. Love your roost idea, I may steal it for my coop. I'm having trouble figuring out where and how to put one in and still be able to clean it easily. That may solve my roost dilemma.

Finally finished the coop. Chicks will be delivered next week. Can not wait for fresh eggs again. Let me know what you think. I have not put my food and waterer in there yet or shavings in coop. Going to wait until chicks are old enough to move in.
It's stunning!!!! WOW, well done :)

Wow, really nice work! I agree though... there will be a larger coop in the future when chicken math kicks in! LOL
Good assortment of chicks coming. Those breeds were exactly what I started my flock with

I see you have a light fixture both inside and outside, are they for heat or light?

Currently going through a redesign process for after we harvest and restart the flock so 'acquiring' ideas where I can find them. Very nice, clean design there.

Back
Top Bottom