Best Duck Names

I have a couple of ducks that ive named and many i havent yet because its hard to tell them apart until their fully grown..
The 2 large white ones (pekins) are Cloud and Marshmellow, both are males. They are just huge white fluff balls!!!

These are my Bibed calls, Schmidge (right) female and Midge (left) male They got this name because all i could think of was midget and made 2 names from it. xD

Just another of Schmidge and Midge when they were about a month old.

This is Mom, she has bumble foot right now and when I first noticed she had it she didnt have a name just she was one of the females of my origional 4 runners and shes the biggest of the 2 females in the origional 4. Well when i called around looking for a vet and finally found one they where taking down my info and when they asked for the ducks name i was at a lost of words and asked my boyfriend "whats her name??" and he just gave the i dunno look so i just said mom and thats how that name came about LOL

And this is our muscovy the duck that started my love for ducks and her name is Yacky because he does this high pitched squeek like quack so my Dad named her Yacky and it just stuck.

This is Dodo Bird when he got his picture with Santa and since then he disappeard on me.

The two silver ones are Platinum and Sterling ( I need to get leg bands to digstinguish the two though)

Last edited:
I have a couple of ducks that ive named and many i havent yet because its hard to tell them apart until their fully grown..
The 2 large white ones (pekins) are Cloud and Marshmellow, both are males. They are just huge white fluff balls!!!

These are my Bibed calls, Schmidge (right) female and Midge (left) male They got this name because all i could think of was midget and made 2 names from it. xD

Just another of Schmidge and Midge when they were about a month old.

This is Mom, she has bumble foot right now and when I first noticed she had it she didnt have a name just she was one of the females of my origional 4 runners and shes the biggest of the 2 females in the origional 4. Well when i called around looking for a vet and finally found one they where taking down my info and when they asked for the ducks name i was at a lost of words and asked my boyfriend "whats her name??" and he just gave the i dunno look so i just said mom and thats how that name came about LOL

And this is our muscovy the duck that started my love for ducks and her name is Yacky because he does this high pitched squeek like quack so my Dad named her Yacky and it just stuck.

This is Dodo Bird when he got his picture with Santa and since then he disappeard on me.

The two silver ones are Platinum and Sterling ( I need to get leg bands to digstinguish the two though)
The names are very cute!

Question: What is bumblefoot?

its a hard peice of skin that forms on their foot pads if they walk on hard ground that can easily gets infected

My initial trio were named: Sir Francis, Queenie and Liz.

My next pair: Tinker and Tucker.

My first hatchling: Pogo (because he kept jumpining up and down)
My next hatchling: Well, originally, she was going to be called Hope (she defied the odds); but, each time I went to say "hello" to her, for some reason it came out as, "hello Halo". So, Halo she is.

No pix because my camera has broken
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom