Best incubator types

They only one I've used is the Hovabator 1588 Genesis, circulated styrofoam with an egg turner. So far, out of 4 hatches all but one egg in egg batch have hatched. As a matter of fact, I hatched 18 out of 19 shipped eggs this week without my thermometer/hygrometer (I broke it just before the eggs arrived). So it ran great on the presets. I love it!

I like Brinsea 20. If you don't hatch a lot of egg, it is a good one to have. The plastic made it very easy to clean.

Last edited:
It's funny, but I was going to ask the same thing..I have an older styrofoam incubator that the hatch rates have not been so good with and need to purchase a new one, I can't afford a Sportsman yet...maybe one day..

Sorry didn't mean to add another comment
hide.gif

Last edited:
Definately the Dickeys cabinet style, and cheaper than a sportsman. My temp and humidity have not budged one bit in either the incubator or the hatcher.

Lanae

I just bought the Brinsea Mini Advanced. It has the automatic egg turner. It's really a nice little incubator. Holds 7 standard eggs. With shipping it was $139.99 brand new.

Back
Top Bottom