Best incubators

I love my hovabator genesis with turner. I only hatched twice (bought it last year) and had 100% on my own eggs and 50% on shipped. I did buy a cheap hygrometer as the humidity in their reader is off or at least doesn't measure at the level of the eggs. The temp was accurate. It holds about 40 eggs so if you're looking for something larger you should let people know so they can advise.

I love my hovabator genesis with turner. I only hatched twice (bought it last year) and had 100% on my own eggs and 50% on shipped. I did buy a cheap hygrometer as the humidity in their reader is off or at least doesn't measure at the level of the eggs. The temp was accurate. It holds about 40 eggs so if you're looking for something larger you should let people know so they can advise.
I was looking at HovaBator that’s the one I am most likely to get I just wanted to see if anyone else has other opinions about different incubators

Genesis Hova-Bator 1588 with automatic egg turner with shipping from GQF was 208.00
I really like mine.
hello' will the GH-B 1588 do Muscovy duck eggs as I will need to transport them for 20-24 hours over a few state lines then into Canada, or is it better to package them carefully in a box, transporting them that way? Which is less damaging to the eggs? n

hello' will the GH-B 1588 do Muscovy duck eggs as I will need to transport them for 20-24 hours over a few state lines then into Canada, or is it better to package them carefully in a box, transporting them that way? Which is less damaging to the eggs? n

Yes it will do just fine. If your POV, I’d just pack them so they can’t bang around.

GH-B claims to hold 50 chicken or duck eggs or 130 quail eggs.
They have a #1730 12volt DC auto plug for your vehicle for travel for $10.51
Not sure how you would secure them without rolling around or if they would fit in the auto egg turner sold separately meant for chicken eggs.

Back
Top Bottom