best peafowl contest the winners are posted on page 5 congrats

if you post after 1:00 you will be out of the contest and reminder to the judger's we will be judging anytime after 1 and results should be in friday or saturday

Last edited:
Quote:
Well, I didn't really read the rules. BUT, I would think that Mrs. Pea is the most beautiful NEW MOM in the world. Then again, Mr. Pea is gorgeous with his 8+' tail fan.....

How about I get the best family award??
lol.png

Went back and read the categories. Since I have new chicks and proud parents, lets do the Peafowl category! they are a tight group and I can't pick a favorite one (although, as we all know the peacocks are "gifted" with color.
lol.png

Quote:
they are all etered in the peafowl categorie and there will be either be 1, 2,or 3 for each categorie that wins 1 being this way (the judges might all pick the same one which will make 1 winner for that catagorie) and 3 being this way (the judges might pick some different ones when we all pick a different winner which will make 3 winners) i so if you want you can put the peachicks in the best peachicks cat. and then the peahen in the best peahen cat. and then they will be in the peafowl cat. too but just putting them in the best peafowl cat. will work too
wink.png

(there are 3 judges)

Last edited:
here they are the winners

best peacock - 6littlechickies with bronze turning white
- TV with moby grape
- TV with wild thing

best peahen - CARS with mrs.pea
- 6littlechickies
- 6littlechickies

best peafowl - deerman
(i did this one - 6littlechickies
so it would be - TV
the person
that judged
would pick the one that they like the best for all of there peafowl) example deerman won so it would be that the person that judged liked all of his birds that he posted on here.

best peachick - animalloverabh with nara
- animalloverabh with nara
- CARS with the one that is a new mom

congrats on all of the winners
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
woot.gif
thumbsup.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Yea!!!

You know, on Fathers day I was awoken to dogs killing off my Turkeys and I was missing my Mrs. Pea. I was so happy to find her and discover that she was setting on a nest!

Then last weekend, 4 eggs turned into 4 little chicks!!! I was so bummed for a couple weeks, I could have really cared less about my flock, but after Mrs. Pea hatched those chicks I have a new found interest in my flock again.

Thanks for the contest and taking the time to promote it and judge it.

Back
Top Bottom