best place to sell?

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by LadyTurkey, Jan 4, 2012.

1. LadyTurkey

LadyTurkey Out Of The Brooder

Jun 5, 2011
    GreatFalls
    Because of my husbands work we are moving in the spring, and connot take my turkey hens with us. Where is the best
    place to try and sell them?

2. Smiles-N-Sunshine

Smiles-N-Sunshine Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2008
    Palominas, Arizona
    I've had the best luck using craigslist to rehome birds, if you're not trying to get top dollar.

3. LadyTurkey

Jun 5, 2011
    GreatFalls
    not top dollar no . I just want them to go to a good home.

4. SilverPhoenixNS

SilverPhoenixNS Out Of The Brooder

May 29, 2011
    Windsor, Nova Scotia
    a dog crate to my house maybe [​IMG] i still need a shed, all my meat birds just ran freely in their pen with small covrs. what breed are they?

5. I'll take them!!!

6. KrisH

KrisH Chillin' With My Peeps

Might check the local feed stores, ours have bullitin boards for posting for sale items, South Carolina also has a Market Bulletin for advertizing.

RobertH

7. java girl 2

java girl 2 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2011
    NY
    Quote:where are you and what kind of turkey do you have? you can post on byc in the ยป Other Poultry place.

8. LadyTurkey

Jun 5, 2011
    GreatFalls
    They are two BBB females. I watch their weight extremely carefully so inturn I have had no leg problems with them. They are Great with people, more interested in us then anyone else. Have never tried to fly away, although i think they are to bulky and couldnt get off the ground if they tried. I will be selling them In the spring as that is when we are moving [​IMG] Im so sad that I have to leave them I really dont want to they are my little buddies. We are located in Montana I doubt any of you are around here, but let me know we are willing to deliver up to a certain distance [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by