Best Quality Breeder? (SOP)

okay, here's the situation now...

I found a breeder with INCREDIBLE birds (eye of the rooster farm), he's got beyond SOP silver laced wyandottes and really cool self blue ameraucanas which I just discovered that I like more than the blue wheaten. So now, I just have to decide between the two 😂. What do y'all think I should do. I LOVE the silver laced pattern a lot but I would also love to get a whole ton of blue eggs and from blue chickens with big fluffy beards. I have no idea what to do😂

I don't know if anyone cares but Im so excited and my family doesn't understand why (they don't really know anything related to chickens other than the stuff I briefly tell them)

I ordered 8 SLW and 2 White Ameraucanas!!!!!!!!!!!

They didn't have Lavender Ameraucanas at the moment but will later this summer.

He also said they always add 1-2 other chicks of either the same type or other hatching around the same time. So I could get 1-2 of any of these:

BLRW
SLW
Chocolate Mottled English Orps
White Ameraucanas
Lavender cuckoo Leghorns
Red mottled leghorns

Not a bad list!! 😂

I don't know if anyone cares but Im so excited and my family doesn't understand why (they don't really know anything related to chickens other than the stuff I briefly tell them)

I ordered 8 SLW and 2 White Ameraucanas!!!!!!!!!!!

They didn't have Lavender Ameraucanas at the moment but will later this summer.

He also said they always add 1-2 other chicks of either the same type or other hatching around the same time. So I could get 1-2 of any of these:

BLRW
SLW
Chocolate Mottled English Orps
White Ameraucanas
Lavender cuckoo Leghorns
Red mottled leghorns

Not a bad list!! 😂
Chocolate Mottled English Orps are beautiful.

I saw their SLW last night, and- :drool

I don’t know how the compare to the SOP, but that lacing- MAN so crisp. :drool

Back
Top Bottom