BEST ROOSTER CONTEST! - ends September 8th 2022-

Hm. I have to decide on only 2 to enter?!

Name: Chipmunk
Breed: BB Red OEGB
Fun fact: He was killed by a racoon a couple weeks ago, but his favorite thing to do was crow. Crow crow crow crow crow. Day and night.
Crow. Crow. Crow.
View attachment 3216601
View attachment 3216607
So cute!
Is that a Gold Laced Sebright in the first picture? Sebrights are some of my favorite chickens! ❤️

Hm. I have to decide on only 2 to enter?!

Name: Chipmunk
Breed: BB Red OEGB
Fun fact: He was killed by a racoon a couple weeks ago, but his favorite thing to do was crow. Crow crow crow crow crow. Day and night.
Crow. Crow. Crow
Sorry for your loss, he was a handsome rooster.

welcome to the most magnificent rooster contest!!!
Enter a picture of your rooster doing whatever he does best!
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE IN THIS FORMAT OR THEY WILL BE DISQUALIFIED
Name
Fun fact
rules:
1. Be nice
2. Only roosters!
3. All byc rules apply
4. 2 entries per person
5. Only one entry per post please

Anyone who doesn't follow these rules will be disqualified.
Have fun everyone
@saz5333 @Fwoof @AmeraucanaHank @Quarterhorses1 @Idaho Chicken Bungalow
Yay! I'll enter soon!

So cute!
Is that a Gold Laced Sebright in the first picture? Sebrights are some of my favorite chickens! ❤️
Yep! Unfortunately a hawk killed her in December of last year. I also have a little Sebright cockerel named Desi. I'm trying to decide on my last entry between Little Big Shot the black Cochin Bantam, Hope the Blue Cochin Bantam, Desi the Golden Laced Sebright, or Millie the Millie Fleur Duccle. I'm really trying to decide between Hope or Desi. They both have interesting stories. Choose a name!

Mind if I join in?

Entry 1

Name: Rocky

Breed: BSL

Fun Fact: Rocky’s favorite thing to do is find treats for his ladies… especially, if it means chasing me down 😅😅

A87CD70D-FD43-49E7-853C-8859BC910F1D.jpeg

Last edited:
This is the half brother of my first entry, same dad, same age, pic taken around the same time.
Name: Topaz
Breed: Dad was an alleged ameraucana, probably EE, mom was one of my barred rocks
Fun Fact: His name refers to his gold feathers. The picture doesn't really do justice to how shiny they were, like he was jewel encrusted.
1660071275845.png

Back
Top Bottom