Better - Signature block - Mods??

LOL!!!!! I think that might only apply to ppl who post more than a certain number of times in the 'incubation' forum....LOL!!!

um post incubation you should have a hatch result

or news

My news is I set jody's buff silkie eggs ---and two partridge Silkie eggs and Favs from Mothergoose

that is it-

as far as egg killing no matter how bad your hatch is The phrase is I am better then Shari

gig.gif
(tell er shari!)

MissPrissy....It is an inside joke.... trust me
big_smile.png

Way to go Shari...LOL.. Yup need a special sig line for Shari
big_smile.png

We are all old byc buddies from the BYC Ezboard;)

Miss P -- There isn't help we've tried - let me guess you'd offer humidty , temp , um a new bator, a better bator have a brisea , um better nutrition nah My chickens eat better then my dh - I know disinfect the bator done- um what else have we tried unshipped eggs - um no - hand turn um done it - new thermometer --um I know send the eggs to Judy Pam or Nikki - yep that is what an egg killer must do SUBCONTRACT --

( Inside Joke -- You mean there are members in the 8,000 that do not know I have killed more breeds then hatcheries have ?)

I agree, Shari needs her own signature!!!

I guess it would be considered an inside joke, but all who were around when the BYC EZ Board was active, know all about Shari's hatching abilities!!
ep.gif

Now, Shari...you must have gotten better by now!!!

hugs.gif

Jean

Back
Top Bottom