Bielefelder thread!!!!

Pics
I have 3 more Bielefelder's that should be hatching in a day or so from the second batch of shipped egg's. I also have some ordered from another breeder that's here in Arizona that is hatching from her flock of them. I intend to breed them after they grow up.
May I ask which breeder here in AZ? Looking to add to my flock in spring, but only want 2 each of male and female. I live between Williams and the Canyon and would like to find a source within the state that I could pick up.

Our Biels are 16 weeks old today, so the kids & I weighed all of them! For anyone else who is interested in stats, here is the current info:

#Bielefelders
16 weeks

Cockerels (5)
Range: 4.2-5.0 lbs.
Average: 4.64 lbs.

Pullets (8)
Range: 2.95-3.95 lbs.
Average: 3.45 lbs.

May I ask which breeder here in AZ? Looking to add to my flock in spring, but only want 2 each of male and female. I live between Williams and the Canyon and would like to find a source within the state that I could pick up.
As far as I know, that breeder isn't a member here. I had to back out of my chick order from her because I learned that my sister had died. The breeder lives in Southern AZ. down by Tucson, and said that she got her's from Alchemist who's a breeder over in California.

As far as I know, that breeder isn't a member here. I had to back out of my chick order from her because I learned that my sister had died. The breeder lives in Southern AZ. down by Tucson, and said that she got her's from Alchemist who's a breeder over in California.
Sorry for your loss.

Sorry about your sister

I hope that thing's are going ok for you up there. Did you get any Bielefelder's yet?
No, and it wouldn't be until next spring if I do. (Sigh.)

I did mention to DH about adding onto the coop. That idea was met with a less than enthusiastic response. Just sowing the seed of the idea, though. See it it takes root...

Back
Top Bottom