Bielefelder thread!!!!

Pics
Just make sure that you pick them up as soon as the door opens, so they don't have to sit for long. Bring those babies home.
The online tracker says they'll be delivered by 9 pm tomorrow. I'm assuming that means to my house.

I went to the post office a couple days ago and introduced myself. They will call when they get the box, and told me that I should just go to the back door and ring the bell.

Going to go get the brooder set up.

I'll be checking my email early-early tomorrow morning.

The online tracker says they'll be delivered by 9 pm tomorrow. I'm assuming that means to my house.

I went to the post office a couple days ago and introduced myself. They will call when they get the box, and told me that I should just go to the back door and ring the bell.

Going to go get the brooder set up.

I'll be checking my email early-early tomorrow morning.
I hope they arrive good and healthy. Remember to post pics of them.

They're here!
IMG_E3475.JPG

24 hours after I got the shipping email from Mt. Healthy, I got a call from the Post Office.

They sent an extra Biel. 4 Bielefelders and 1 Blue Australorp. Meet Sunny, Robin, Pip, Squeak, and Button (the Australorp).

I'll be posting a lot on my thread here too:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/sallys-gf3-thread.1579174/page-2#post-26840776
IMG_E3493.JPG

(Button is getting a warm up.) They've all had a drink and pecked at some food.

I think my brain is going to explode from the cuteness!!

They're here!
View attachment 3506022
24 hours after I got the shipping email from Mt. Healthy, I got a call from the Post Office.

They sent an extra Biel. 4 Bielefelders and 1 Blue Australorp. Meet Sunny, Robin, Pip, Squeak, and Button (the Australorp).

I'll be posting a lot on my thread here too:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/sallys-gf3-thread.1579174/page-2#post-26840776
View attachment 3506023
(Button is getting a warm up.) They've all had a drink and pecked at some food.

I think my brain is going to explode from the cuteness!!
Finally! Got to love those sweet little girl's! :yesss:

IMG_1606.jpeg

Picture of my girl Brownie ☺️ I’ve had 2 Bielefelders & I love them. Very gentle & they lay huge, gorgeous dark brown eggs. They are definitely big girls- I guess around 9 or so pounds! Also so pretty. RIP to my other Bielefelder, her name was Bertha. (Last Pic)

Bielefelder egg is on the bottom

Attachments

• IMG_1608.jpeg
    IMG_1608.jpeg
    854.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 9EA38295-E839-4B48-8103-43684920031F.jpeg
    9EA38295-E839-4B48-8103-43684920031F.jpeg
    492.5 KB · Views: 11
  • _DSC7217.jpeg
    _DSC7217.jpeg
    418.6 KB · Views: 11
View attachment 3507901

Picture of my girl Brownie ☺️ I’ve had 2 Bielefelders & I love them. Very gentle & they lay huge, gorgeous dark brown eggs. They are definitely big girls- I guess around 9 or so pounds! Also so pretty. RIP to my other Bielefelder, her name was Bertha. (Last Pic)

Bielefelder egg is on the bottom
Thanks' for sharing your picture of Brownie with us!

Back
Top Bottom