Bielefelder thread!!!!

Pics
I saw that right after I made my post, lol. I had no idea they were that expensive.
Oh wow! I just idly bookmarked the site, and didn't look to close at the prices. The Silver Bielefelders and the Le Grand are crazy expensive, wow! :eek:
Still keeping them in mind for the next time I need chicks, just won't be either of those two breeds lol.

Oh wow! I just idly bookmarked the site, and didn't look to close at the prices. The Silver Bielefelders and the Le Grand are crazy expensive, wow! :eek:
Still keeping them in mind for the next time I need chicks, just won't be either of those two breeds lol.
LOL exactly! Makes me want to breed and sell Silver Bielefelders if they really sell for that much, ha! Crazy!

I went to look also. The Crele Bielefelder's are cheaper then the Silver one's.

I went to look also. The Crele Bielefelder's are cheaper then the Silver one's.
The breeder I posted about charges minimal for his heritage breeds. He has CCLs, Bielefelders, Wheaten Marans, and some BCMs. He’s trying to create a sex linked cross that lays green eggs so he usually has a bunch of “MarsBars” (EE) for sale. That’s what he calls them. I bought several and their nice birds. I also bought his heritage breeds and they are spot on to the breed SOP. He’s local to me so I don’t know what or how he ships but I highly recommend him.

The breeder I posted about charges minimal for his heritage breeds. He has CCLs, Bielefelders, Wheaten Marans, and some BCMs. He’s trying to create a sex linked cross that lays green eggs so he usually has a bunch of “MarsBars” (EE) for sale. That’s what he calls them. I bought several and their nice birds. I also bought his heritage breeds and they are spot on to the breed SOP. He’s local to me so I don’t know what or how he ships but I highly recommend him.

I'm only interested in the standard sized Bielefelder's.

I emailed him, thanks!

First Bielefelder egg! The other breed of the same age have been laying for weeks before these late bloomers.

Sapphire Gems: 17 weeks and 20 weeks
Rhode Island Reds: 17 weeks and 19 weeks
Easter Egger: 18 weeks
Barred Rocks: 20 weeks
Leghorn: 22 weeks
(seems very late--later than Sapphire Gem, EE, RIR!!)
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte: 24 weeks
BIELEFELDER: 27 weeks

My first Biele egg, on the left, is a sort of taupe/mauve color!
20211014_104753.jpg

First Bielefelder egg! The other breed of the same age have been laying for weeks before these late bloomers.

View attachment 2866988
Better late then never, huh?

View attachment 2866988
Beautiful eggs!!!

Back
Top Bottom