Bielefelder thread!!!!

Pics
I didn't know there was another color until now.I love the crele and barred look .The Genetic Hackle roosters are gorgeous(raised for their feathers)but all their energy goes into producing feathers so their poor layers.
If you like to go fishing, those feather's would probably be good to use for making the lure's?

Probably a stupid question, but our “creles” the normal Bielefelders?
No question is stupid but the one that is not asked. That's how you learn thing's. I also never heard of another color of them before it was mentioned here. Most people are not willing to pay high dollar's just to have a certain color of a breed, and I am one of them.

No question is stupid but the one that is not asked. That's how you learn thing's. I also never heard of another color of them before it was mentioned here. Most people are not willing to pay high dollar's just to have a certain color of a breed, and I am one of them.
I had no idea there was another color until I saw it on this thread. I looked up the prices they're charging for the silver color. Ya right. Not in this lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom