Bielefelder thread!!!!

Pics
Not quite two weeks old. Started adding things to enrich their environment. They have fun with the mini perch and a rock to climb on. They can explore a box with two entrance holes cut into it or a toilet paper tube with a couple of mealworms inside. And I hang things to peck at (lettuce, broccoli). It's cute when they get the zoomies. They could use a lot more room so today they got to explore the house a bit. It needs to warm up a little before I take them outside.
biels_2263.jpg

My crew have transitioned to the coop full time, so there's lots of zoomies, hop-flights, wing flapping, scratching at the ground and nipping grasses. Pity the poor bug that happens to cross paths with this bunch!

View attachment 3530005
Yes, they can be character's and fun to watch. They grow up so fast though, and then you get to enjoy some egg's.

Mine are getting so big! And they are so sweet. I really don't want to let them go to my brother. :( I may or may not have been snuggling one of my girls and shed a tear. I'm a mess lol
Well, if you have to let your brother have those, then maybe you could get some more for yourself?

Back
Top Bottom