BIELEFELDER vs ORPINGTON .bickering thread.

BIELEFELDER vs ORPINGTON choose your side

• Bielefelder

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Orpington

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
I haven’t had Orpington. I considered getting one just for the broodiness.

i currrently have 1Biel rooster and 4 Biel hens in my flock. I think they are fantastic. My only complaint is mine want a BIG nesting box to lay in. But these birds are HUGE! Pictures don’t do justice and my rooster is awesome with his girls. Also friendly with the other breeds. The girls are all quiet and easy going. They do well in confinement.
I live in Az and they did well for their first Summer here. I do misters under a patio umbrella and a frozen half a watermelon and they were fine. (As fine as 1 can be in 120 degree weather

Attachments

• 88CC741F-05AE-49A4-9FFB-ECDF6CA771A3.jpeg
    88CC741F-05AE-49A4-9FFB-ECDF6CA771A3.jpeg
    396.9 KB · Views: 32
  • 7830650A-05B4-47FA-A880-6EE7C1DAB74A.jpeg
    7830650A-05B4-47FA-A880-6EE7C1DAB74A.jpeg
    380.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 1E7621C2-67DC-489A-A873-2F654BE67236.jpeg
    1E7621C2-67DC-489A-A873-2F654BE67236.jpeg
    190.7 KB · Views: 32

i currrently have 1Biel rooster and 4 Biel hens in my flock. I think they are fantastic. My only complaint is mine want a BIG nesting box to lay in. But these birds are HUGE! Pictures don’t do justice and my rooster is awesome with his girls. Also friendly with the other breeds. The girls are all quiet and easy going. They do well in confinement.
I live in Az and they did well for their first Summer here. I do misters under a patio umbrella and a frozen half a watermelon and they were fine. (As fine as 1 can be in 120 degree weather

Back
Top Bottom