Big Bang Theory!

Thanks Lori! He will be home in a few hours
caf.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

The way she talked, DH and DD thought she'd use her hand. I looked at them both and said, "YUCK!!!"

All three boys at my house made "the face". You know, the one where their eyes squinch up and their mouths make a little "o" of ouchiness?

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

The way she talked, DH and DD thought she'd use her hand. I looked at them both and said, "YUCK!!!"

All three boys at my house made "the face". You know, the one where their eyes squinch up and their mouths make a little "o" of ouchiness?

Sympathy pains?
lol.png

Quote:

Sympathy pains?
lol.png

Exactly!

I have never watched untill now,I just now watched the one where uhm uhm Sheldons WoW (World of Warcraft) account got hacked.Poor guy I have been hacked on mine so I know how he feels.(I now have an authenticator so no more getting hacked)
That being said all he has to do is put in a ticket to a GM and get ALL of his gear back.And a few other WoW mistakes,but I will not nitpick...

Last edited:
Quote:
Maybe the show needs a WoW consultant.
big_smile.png

LOL no,I do think its cute they talked about my fav game though.I just don't watch sitcoms....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom