Big Bang Theory!

Quote:
You all didn't spoil a thing. It was great!! He was as excited as I was so I only had to wait until he got his coat off! LOL It was a super good episode
big_smile.png

Quote:
Have you seen any commercials for it?

We saw a brief blurb and I swear it sounded like Amy Farrah Fower said she was carrying Sheldon's child....
ep.gif

Quote:

We saw a brief blurb and I swear it sounded like Amy Farrah Fower said she was carrying Sheldon's child....
ep.gif

Yes I have, and yes she did.
th.gif
Somehow the words "immaculate conception" seem very appropriate...

Quote:
Maybe the show needs a WoW consultant.
big_smile.png

LOL no,I do think its cute they talked about my fav game though.I just don't watch sitcoms....

I can totally see Sheldon disregarding the GM option in order to exact his own form of justice.

If he'd done that we'd have never gotten to hear Penny tell Raj's sister, "A bunch of Sheldon's fake crap in an imaginary world got stolen."
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Quote:

ep.gif

Yes I have, and yes she did.
th.gif
Somehow the words "immaculate conception" seem very appropriate...

Um... YEAH!!

And we giggled for a bit over Sheldon's mom's reaction....

But have decided there's no way Amy F-F is knocked up!

Quote:
LOL no,I do think its cute they talked about my fav game though.I just don't watch sitcoms....

I can totally see Sheldon disregarding the GM option in order to exact his own form of justice.

If he'd done that we'd have never gotten to hear Penny tell Raj's sister, "A bunch of Sheldon's fake crap in an imaginary world got stolen."
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

I love that line! It really was a great episode. Amy FF is knocked up
ep.gif
I am not sure Sheldon REALLY understands how that is even done. LOL I mean maybe "technicaly" but.... ewww
lol.png

Can't wait for that one!

She may not be knocked up. The commercial just had her saying she was carrying Sheldon's child. Knowing Sheldon, that could be one of his comic books
roll.png

Quote:
SPOILER ALERT>>>>>>

Ok I warned ya! Some inter net research done by a sweet friend of mine claims that it COULD be part of an experiment between Sheldon and Amy
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom