Big Buff Orpington Roo

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by grandmachicken, Jan 27, 2013.

1. grandmachicken

grandmachicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2008
    Williamson, GA
    I have a 1 year old beautiful big, friendly BO rooster that needs a good home. He's an escape artist and I can't keep him in his pen! But I think mostly he gets out because my other dominant roo chases him out. He has a BO hen who follows him around, she can go with him if anyone wants to start a little BO flock.

I'm in Williamson, GA. Wouldn't mind swapping for a couple of EE or Ameracauna hens!

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. lori stetson

lori stetson Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2012
    Bedford, VA
    Greetings from central Virginia! I'd love to have your BO roo and hen to go with my BO hens and even have EEs to trade but unless you head north occasionally we're probably too far apart. My husband and I raise four different breeds of LF chickens and the Orphington girls are my favorites. Have been looking for a quality BO roo to squire my hens but no luck so far. Let me. know if anything brings you up this way. God bless you, Lori Stetson Bedford VA

3. grandmachicken

Sep 15, 2008
    Williamson, GA
    Thanks Lori, yeah, you're a little far away, but keep me in mind if you're ever down this way, I would be willing to meet you halfway. He is a very nice roo!

Christi

4. heirloomorps

heirloomorps Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 30, 2012
    Brooksville, FL
    My Coop
    We could rehome him (and her too) - we are coming down for the Newnan show. However we have nothing to trade. :(

5. countryhen

countryhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2013
    Oklahoma
    Hi from Oklahoma would you be willing to ship them? & how much are you asking for both? I want to start an orpington flock

6. grandmachicken

Sep 15, 2008
    Williamson, GA
    hardinpoultry, that sounds ideal. We are not far from Newnan. I could bring them to the show. It's okay if you have nothing to trade, I just want the big guy to have a good home! PM me with details.

7. grandmachicken

Sep 15, 2008
    Williamson, GA
    countryhen, thanks but I don't really want to ship them.

8. countryhen

countryhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2013
    Oklahoma
    Ok thanks any way!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by