Big Cat RP

Jafar smiled "Your welcome." He said kindly. "More will be back though. We will have to keep close watch."

"I think I saw a camp far away. I will go to it once I'm ready." She said proudly. "Well, I must go while the meat is fresh. You can have some if you want. I don't mind." Sumatra said kindly.

Name: Cully

Breed: White African Lion

Personality: Sweet, brave, strong, highly social, shows leaders respect.

History: Escaped a zoo that was going to sell him to poachers. Poachers have been trying to track him down but with difficulty, until now.

Group: Savannah group

Picture: perfectly white with a large mane. He's beautiful. (The picture wouldn't upload.)

Jafar smiled "Your welcome." He said kindly. "More will be back though. We will have to keep close watch."

"I think I saw a camp far away. I will go to it once I'm ready." She said proudly. "Well, I must go while the meat is fresh. You can have some if you want. I don't mind." Sumatra said kindly.

"Thanks, but I'm okay. " Said Jafar.

Name: Cully

Personality: Sweet, brave, strong, highly social, shows leaders respect.

History: Escaped a zoo that was going to sell him to poachers. Poachers have been trying to track him down but with difficulty, until now.

Picture: perfectly white with a large mane. He's beautiful. (The picture wouldn't upload.)

Accepted!

Accepted!

"I just ate a whole hog, so no thank you." Sultan said and giggled.

Name: Fairy

Personality: Sweet, kind, loves others, great hunter, adores Cully.

History: she loves Cully and Cully loves her. They have had multiple litters and she's pregnant with another. She's escaped being poached the same way Cully has.

Picture: perfectly white with crystal blue eyes. She's gorgeous.

Accepted!

"I just ate a whole hog, so no thank you." Sultan said and giggled.

Name: Fairy

Personality: Sweet, kind, loves others, great hunter, adores Cully.

History: she loves Cully and Cully loves her. They have had multiple litters and she's pregnant with another. She's escaped being poached the same way Cully has.

Picture: perfectly white with crystal blue eyes. She's gorgeous.
Accepted :woot

Back
Top Bottom