Biggest chicken pet peeve!

Pics
When the chickens harass the cats. For petes sake leave those cats alone! Cats will be taking a nap and next thing they know there is a chicken in their face.... why!? Lol :tongue
And to think we were worried about the cats going after the chickens...... Boy we were wrong. 🤷‍♀️

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Orpingtons come in several different colors. Orpington is the breed, buff, (or lavender, jubilee, black ) is the color. Certainly, buff is the most common color. It is also the most common color in cocker spaniels. You would still identify your dog as a cocker spaniel, not as a buff, or folks would just get confused.
I'm talking about the orpington duck😂
They only come in one color and are often just called "buff" after their color.

Why do they always have to throw out the food they don’t like out of their feeder 🙄 why lay eggs in the nesting box, when they can lay them wherever they won’t be found by the human, why do some always have to roost on trees, why won’t the young chickens go into the safe hen house at night 😩 one broody hen doesn’t just peck but after getting a hold of skin, gives a good twist 🥴 another hen loves climbing up to my shoulder, nice in wintertime but ouch in the summer, when she claws up the bare skin and holds on when I try to shake her off 🤪

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom