Biggest Loser thread

I was watching, but I probably won't continue. I thought Bob and Jillian were appalling. I can't believe that forcing a person to exercise until they puke or pass out is any more healthy than eating a double cheeseburger. I also found their attitudes towards overweight people reprehensible. Saying that a fat person can not have a successful life in business or bed is awful. I understand that they want to get people to work, but treating them miserably and with a lack of respect seemed to be good television but bad training.

mom'sfolly :

I was watching, but I probably won't continue. I thought Bob and Jillian were appalling. I can't believe that forcing a person to exercise until they puke or pass out is any more healthy than eating a double cheeseburger. I also found their attitudes towards overweight people reprehensible. Saying that a fat person can not have a successful life in business or bed is awful. I understand that they want to get people to work, but treating them miserably and with a lack of respect seemed to be good television but bad training.

Wow.. I must have missed all of that? I personally like the hard approach but i never saw or heard anything about that they can't be successful? Jillian was overweight when she was in school... so if i would allow anyone to scream in my face it would be her( even though i don't have a filter and would scream back LOL)​

I have been watching, this is my favorite show.
big_smile.png

If someone screams obscenities in my face, it does not motivate me to do more than punch them in theirs. She could tone down her nasty mouth, that's for sure. Beyond that, she does seem to care, but haven't we always been told that someone who is that large could have a heart attack by jumping in like they're in military boot camp?

Back
Top Bottom