Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

Ok, Patr'on and some limes it is!
wink.png

I have to stay somewhat sober..... I recall there being a bit of poison ivy around the camp. The last thing I need is a bout of itching oozing skin rash!
duc.gif
I was going to say something about your itching rash... But thought you'd want to keep that private...

Count in Me and my Hubby
Ok I read though this thread and somehow somewhere must have missed the camping info and fees?? I know where the camp is we are just SE of Clintonville, so can someone let me know on that 1.............. I don't have anything to bring except myself my Hubby, and maybe some yummies to pass around, what isn't yet on the list of wanted goodies, and I'll make that.
I missed last year because of family issues with Adams Kids, I ain't being left out this year.......arggggggggggg.
I could also hatch some babies if anyone wants chicks.
I have 3 roos/types to choose from
Delawares, Easter eggers, white wyandottes, also could mix and match some layers from my BSL, BO, WR, SS. Just speak up in time for hatching if so, cuz next week I'm starting a batch for Jim of my Dels........... TY Kim

Count in Me and my Hubby
Ok I read though this thread and somehow somewhere must have missed the camping info and fees?? I know where the camp is we are just SE of Clintonville, so can someone let me know on that 1.............. I don't have anything to bring except myself my Hubby, and maybe some yummies to pass around, what isn't yet on the list of wanted goodies, and I'll make that.
I missed last year because of family issues with Adams Kids, I ain't being left out this year.......arggggggggggg.
I could also hatch some babies if anyone wants chicks.
I have 3 roos/types to choose from
Delawares, Easter eggers, white wyandottes, also could mix and match some layers from my BSL, BO, WR, SS. Just speak up in time for hatching if so, cuz next week I'm starting a batch for Jim of my Dels........... TY Kim

I believe Bigz posted on page 3. If you need electric hookup for a camper, it is $6 a day, I think? We all donate some $$$ for the camp rental.
Yummies are always good! Check the 1st post for a list.
smile.png

Ok so we just pitch in like 10 bucks or something, what about if we want to pitch a tent? is there room does it cost extra? I also snore like a bear...and wouldn't want anyone to loose any sleep.....LOL
I also have to arrange a pet sitter for Friday evening and Saturday, will probably pull up stakes late Saturday, a lot of work here for my pet sitter, my horses get fed 5 times a day, and chickens 3, dogs and cats twice...........so my sitter needs to stay right here........... but I think I already found a taker for the job......lets hope she don't back out..........then I will just have to come for the day Saturday.
Anyway I think if everyone concurs, I will make a pot of home aid BBQ and Potato salad, if I have time I'll bake buns, otherwise they will be store bought Sorry...and some cookies, my white chocolate chip ones I think or some Amish friendship bread if you all prefer....let me know......everything will be home aid, I

Back
Top Bottom