Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

Hey Bigz, silly question. Do you happen to know how much room each site would have for a tent? Reason I'm asking is we are looking into getting a 17' x 10'. Would that be alright to set up?

Figure if we are going to be buying a tent we may as well get one we can use at other times as well.

Unless I find a camper for sale but this is not the best time of year to get a good deal I would think.

Amy feel free to do the name tags, I was just going to suggest someone (me) bringing blank tags, cause last year (for some reason) alot of people who requested name tags didn't show. so maybe print tags with a chicken on them and then everyone can write there own names on them. BIG and BOLD so CC can read them lol

I ordered the tshirts..... Tuesday at like 3 in the afternoon and they arrived at my door at 10AM wed!!! I couldn't believe it! lol the site said I would get them the next day but I fully thought that they wouldn't get here till at night. lol now I gotta get printing lol

Amy feel free to do the name tags, I was just going to suggest someone (me) bringing blank tags, cause last year (for some reason) alot of people who requested name tags didn't show. so maybe print tags with a chicken on them and then everyone can write there own names on them. BIG and BOLD so CC can read them lol
That is a great idea. We don't even need the chicken on them, do we? Save someone the computer ink. Markers are much cheaper.
big_smile.png

Besides, after Bf4 has enough of those cherries, I can just write her name on her forehead in big bold letters so we all know who to watch out for!
lau.gif
Better find my sharpies!

we need NOT see that! lol

Amy feel free to bring name tags, I don't need something else to do. lol
I'll be printing shirts next week! crap I forgot to wash them......
later all

May be I won't come now. I think you will all be mean to me and make me cry....

May be I WILL come and make you all laugh so hard YOU'LL cry...

Decisions, decisions!

But it sure is a long drive and a lot of work to get all my kiddos up there to stay Friday night, and hang out on Saturday. Who is going to be there Friday night???
What about breakfast food for those who will already be up there?

I believe we will be there Friday night, depends what time DH gets home. heck I think last year we got there in the dark and set up our tent IN THE DARK! lol Last year Jim made breakfast. some reason I don't remember bringing any food other than the pot luck food? guess we just need to bring breakfast (Sat and Sun) and IF your hungry something for Sunday lunch? lol but I think we ate breakfast Sunday morning then packed up and left??

ok I just reread just about the whole thread, I was looking for when I said I was bringing PBJ sammies.... I didn't, lol, it was BF4M lol

what kind of dessert should I bring? never mind, I'm gonna bring pumpkin bars (sorry TO its got pie crust). Idk does pumpkin pie filling have gluten? I could make one with out pie crust?? do you like pumpkin pie? mine's yummyier lol
BF4M are you bringing a sheet cake?
r we going to need buns? I see italian beef on the list. I would like to bring sloppy joes whatcha think? someone wanna bring buns?? cheese?? sweet peppers (hot and NOT hot??
must be getting close, I started a list. lol
what else are we lacking?? drinks?
oh and for breakfast Sat. morning, I'll bring baked oatmeal for a side dish to Jims eggs and what ever else he makes lol
WAIT! is Jim coming? TO you don't have him on the list??

Last edited:
I believe we will be there Friday night, depends what time DH gets home. heck I think last year we got there in the dark and set up our tent IN THE DARK! lol Last year Jim made breakfast.  some reason I don't remember bringing any food other than the pot luck food? guess we just need to bring breakfast (Sat and Sun) and IF your hungry something for Sunday lunch?  lol  but I think we ate breakfast Sunday morning then packed up and left??

ok I just reread just about the whole thread, I was looking for when I said I was bringing PBJ sammies.... I didn't, lol, it was BF4M lol

what kind of dessert should I bring? never mind, I'm gonna bring pumpkin bars (sorry TO its got pie crust). Idk does pumpkin pie filling have gluten? I could make one with out pie crust?? do you like pumpkin pie? mine's yummyier lol
BF4M are you bringing a sheet cake?
r we going to need buns?  I see italian beef on the list.  I would like to bring sloppy joes whatcha think?  someone wanna bring buns?? cheese?? sweet peppers (hot and NOT hot?? 
must be getting close, I started a list.  lol
what else are we lacking??  drinks?
oh and for breakfast Sat. morning, I'll bring baked oatmeal for a side dish to Jims eggs and what ever else he makes lol 
WAIT! is Jim coming? TO you don't have him on the list??

first post hasn't been updated I'm bringing home aid sloppy joes/BBQ's and home made buns....................

Back
Top Bottom