Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

This is so funny, my Dad and some buds have a hunting cabin in Clintonville. I don't hunt so many an off-season night was spent with the mice in that forest cabin. But the gal who ran the Wagon Wheel passed away and it remains closed? We always got into town, unpacked the car and went to the wagon wheel for dinner that first night! Bummer!

It's a bit of a hike for me but I'd really like to meet all you crazies in person! I'll have to see how this plays out!

This is so funny, my Dad and some buds have a hunting cabin in Clintonville. I don't hunt so many an off-season night was spent with the mice in that forest cabin. But the gal who ran the Wagon Wheel passed away and it remains closed? We always got into town, unpacked the car and went to the wagon wheel for dinner that first night! Bummer!

It's a bit of a hike for me but I'd really like to meet all you crazies in person! I'll have to see how this plays out!

thumbsup.gif

Small World mxm.....my stomping grounds were c-vill when younger. The wagon wheel is open again, but not serving food, yet. I prolly Know either your relation or someone near your deer camp. My whole relation is from these parts...except moms relation.

bigz

Since I'm new I'll relay what I've been told. They get together at a campground and eat, drink, swap chickens, swap plants or seeds, and just generally enjoy each other in person for the weekend. Although I think I was told kilts are required, and are to be worn in the traditional Scottish manner of nothing underneath. You just have to be careful of wind, bending over wrong, and women who are too bold.

Since I'm new I'll relay what I've been told. They get together at a campground and eat, drink, swap chickens, swap plants or seeds, and just generally enjoy each other in person for the weekend. Although I think I was told kilts are required, and are to be worn in the traditional Scottish manner of nothing underneath. You just have to be careful of wind, bending over wrong, and women who are too bold.

The only thing worn under my kilts are boots and lipstick! Lol

Sounds fun. No i will have to see how far from Milwaukee it is

Back
Top Bottom