Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

HEY NOW... I'm not a chicken addict. I am a novice chicken enthusiast...

Straight from the mouth of someone who just bought MORE eggs to hatch out............................ YES YOU ARE a chicken addict!!!!!
tongue2.gif

I beg.... Nay.. DECLARE... you are wrong wrong wrong. Now give me a few of those alcoholic cherries... :p
Oh and I'll wash it down with some Apple Pie shots... :D

I beg.... Nay.. DECLARE... you are wrong wrong wrong. Now give me a few of those alcoholic cherries...
tongue.png

Oh and I'll wash it down with some Apple Pie shots...
big_smile.png

Don't forget the sangria! Yes, I do believe we are going to have a great time at the bash this year. And Amy, I'm sure Terri & DrH might babysit for ya!
wink.png

Well it seems as though I must get on the ball here and get this list up and running!

I think I will start the list and keep it on the first page...I will try to keep it updated!

So the first piece of business is a head count for your group, then what you can bring and then plants. If you can...like this:

Terri O--Terri and Derek O (2)--cowboy beans and GF peanut butter cookies--sedum, chinese limelight and red bee balm

See-It's EASY! Give the real names for nametags please. THen no one will be embarrassed for not remembering people's names (like me!)

TErri O

Amyable: (3) Amy, Ethan, Logan

will give update later on food. Plants: oregano, ditch lilies, maybe more

Terri, would you by chance have any little mulberries that need a loving new home? I know I ask a lot of you, sorry....

CC: (2) Robin & Steve--pasta/veggie salad--spiderwort, lamb's ears, irises

Please let me know if anyone is interested in any of the plants I have. If noone wants them, I'm not going to dig them out. FT, I have you for lots of spiderwort.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom