Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

CC I will take some of everything you got.
big_smile.png
Digging a new bed and must fill it, you know.

Cool! That lamb's ears & spiderwort will have it filled in no time with the way they spread.
smile.png

CC: (2) Robin & Steve--pasta/veggie salad--spiderwort, lamb's ears, irises

Please let me know if anyone is interested in any of the plants I have. If noone wants them, I'm not going to dig them out. FT, I have you for lots of spiderwort.
wink.png

TO I'll take some Red Bee Balm.
Thanks CC. I'll take a few of the others too but I really love spiderwort the best !! Not sure what I'm bringing yet. I know I have snow on the mountain. That is coming up already. Just moving in a few years back nothing is established enough yet to divide. Slow growing up this way that is for sure. As it gets closer to the the bash I'll see what has come up if anything !!
I can always dig up a tamarak tree or two !!
gig.gif

FrenchToast (2) Sandi & Chuck Apple Pie Shots and Ice Cream

Last edited:
I guess I'm RSVP ing. 2 Haas adults (although the male one may back out if he has to work), and 5 Haas children.

I have no idea on food yet.

Also, who will be up there Friday night? We would be coming up Friday night, sleep over, and hang out on Saturday. But we would drive back Sat afternoon.

I don't want to be the only peeps there friday night!

I guess I'm RSVP ing. 2 Haas adults (although the male one may back out if he has to work), and 5 Haas children.
I have no idea on food yet.
Also, who will be up there Friday night? We would be coming up Friday night, sleep over, and hang out on Saturday. But we would drive back Sat afternoon.
I don't want to be the only peeps there friday night!

Don't worry, Heather. There will be peeps there on Friday, I'm sure. I'm sure hoping we'll be one of them.
fl.gif

The food list is updated on post one...I will try for a few mulberry trees. I forgot to ask if the one I brought last year made it? I think Jim took it?
We plan to arrive on Friday also! T

Raim - Randy, Amy + 5 kids - IDK what to bring for food. (TO I'll let you bring beans) and I have no plants lol
what are we doing for meat? are we grilling? or having sloppy joes? grilling sounds good, of course sloppy joes sounds easier! lol
CC pink T it is, what size?

Last edited:
Raim - Randy, Amy + 5 kids - IDK what to bring for food. (TO I'll let you bring beans) and I have no plants lol
what are we doing for meat? are we grilling? or having sloppy joes? grilling sounds good, of course sloppy joes sounds easier! lol
CC pink T it is, what size?

Small or medium, whichever you can find. DH is getting last years XL.
wink.png

Raim, is it possible to sign on last year's shirts, the black ones? Or are we ordering new ones this year? I never washed mine, so the sigs are still there.

Seriously FT, I know Julie would love a tamarack. I got a spot for one too...actually lots of spots are low and mushy here.

Sorry, I haven't been on this thread for a bit. Who's Julie ? Anyway, I can try to find some tamaracks. They won't be very big if I do. I don't want to kill them trying. lol
I'll have to look and see how to dig them out safely.

Back
Top Bottom