Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

BigZ, maybe get a weed whacker out there and clip around the driveway and the sign? Any kind of flag at the end of the driveway would be nice, balloons just do not last....

I could still get the sign, it would be ready on Friday next week.......
big_smile.png

Er um, do we need to be reserving camping spots?

Chloe and I can come for Friday night for sure... maaaaaybe Sat too. We'll plan on getting there Friday noonish cuz I LOVE camping and can't WAIT to get this season started!!!! Time to get my car-packing skills on!

And um, newb question, everyone is signing up to bring grub. What meal on Friday or Saturday is the signed up grub to be for? And is Jim's pancake extravaganza to be on Sat or Sun morn?

I think I'm among the first planning on getting there, would you consider putting a "sign" on Terri's spot BigZ? Don't want to take her spot!
hu.gif

celebrate.gif
Not if you're using a tent. Prolly not even for a camper.
tongue.png
There is a lot of room for camping, if I remember right.

The potluck meal is around noonish on Saturday, but alot of the food stays out for free range grazing throughout the day. Jim's pancake breakfast was on Sunday last year.

As far as I know it's first come first serve for spots and more could probably squeeze in if need be. I just mentioned our last years spot because we have some health issues and the one we had worked for us.

Not if you're using a tent. Prolly not even for a camper.
tongue.png
There is a lot of room for camping, if I remember right.

The potluck meal is around noonish on Saturday, but alot of the food stays out for free range grazing throughout the day. Jim's pancake breakfast was on Sunday last year.
I think most places could do a camper... BigZ would know better than I.

Yea, the only meals you have to worry about is Fri.'s and Sat morning. Sun. afternoon if your still there.

Last edited:
A posting of a menu would be nice... Something simple like # main dishes, # veggies, # desserts, and so on for Sat noon/sat eve...would help us newbes...............Next year

On the first page of this thread is a list of who is coming and what they will bring to eat. It's POT LUCK so bring something you like and think others may like too. Lots of people means will have lots of the same sort of things (ie. salads, deserts, side dishes) and that's OK... we eat whats offered! It all works out.

trust me we will have enough food. you will need to think about feeding yourself Friday. I believe someone maybe in the kitchen on Saturday too, but I will be bringing cereal incase no one is lol. We will be eating on the way there friday night. We'll probably get there sometime after 7.
gotta run

Talked to DH and he says he would like to leave early Saturday morning. Around 7am !! WHAT, hey wait a minute !!!!! LOL He wants to get the tent set up and ready to go. Can you tell he is looking forward to it ????

Amyable, do you still want a tamarack tree? I spotted a few.

I also have a spot I can dig up a few purple lilacs from.

TO I'll take a Mulberry or two.

Oh and Maters UnkeDan. Pretty Please.

I'll be bringing the ice cream again and I picked up some root beer to make root beer floats. Bigz you said you had cups and spoons or should I get some for the floats? I can bring straws.

I'll also be bringing the Apple Pie Shots. I was thinking of making a kidney bean salad too. I don't think there is gluten in any of the salad dressings ???? I'll have to check.

Ok, gotta clean duck pens and corral up the belgian, donkey and pony AGAIN. Tomorrow we get hay and then come work on the fence !!!

Oh, the reason I posted. We will be bring a tent but I NEED electric too to charge up my peg leg !!! Yes I walk stiff but I will walk stiffer if it doesn't get charged !!! No comment BF4M and CC.
So if someone that gets there Friday can save me a good spot, close to the bathrooms would be nice. We should have an adult section so Bf4m's brats don't wake us adults up !!! LOL

I'm going to call about a camper right now but don't know where I'd get the money for it.
hu.gif

Back
Top Bottom