Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

CC Do NOT feel sorry about that!!!! It's ok, we need you to just show up and run Heather over.... :D   If you need a hand with the kitty meds I can help you out if you want. 

What kind of irises???? I might want one or two myself!

Since we live pretty close to the bash, I think we will pop in on Friday night to drop stuff off and so that Heather can have some of the cherries.... :D   That way we do not have to try and remember everything on Saturday.

Splutter splutter... Run over Heather?! Hh hmmm... Tell me dear BL... Do you have any food allergies......? :p

I might bring an antidote to the poison... Oops I mean my dish... If you bring booze cherries...:D

CC Do NOT feel sorry about that!!!! It's ok, we need you to just show up and run Heather over....
big_smile.png
If you need a hand with the kitty meds I can help you out if you want.

What kind of irises???? I might want one or two myself!

Since we live pretty close to the bash, I think we will pop in on Friday night to drop stuff off and so that Heather can have some of the cherries....
big_smile.png
That way we do not have to try and remember everything on Saturday.
I can do that!
big_smile.png
No problems there!
lau.gif
Maybe if she wasn't so sassy, people wouldn't want to see her get flattened.
wink.png

Oh sure, I just say I might not be able to bring any and you want some. In the very next breath after telling me not to feel bad about not bringing them too.
lol.png
I have shades of blues and purples. I can post some pics on Monday. Tomorrow I'll be crazy busy with a full house. So happy early Mother's Day, all you moms out there.
hugs.gif

Well, only if they are bearded irises..... you can smuggle a few rhizomes in your car, they don't have to be in dirt you know......
wink.png

Put the off road tires on the chair....... and bring your leathers.
cool.png

I can do that!  :D   No problems there!  :lau   Maybe if she wasn't so sassy, people wouldn't want to see her get flattened. ;)    

Oh sure, I just say I might not be able to bring any and you want some. In the very next breath after telling me not to feel bad about not bringing them too.  :lol:   I have shades of blues and purples. I can post some pics on Monday. Tomorrow I'll be crazy busy with a full house. So happy early Mother's Day, all you moms out there.  :hugs

Yep... Keep it up @ssholes... I'll let my kids run with no discipline or supervision. If you think ONE of me is bad, imagine 5 little Boy versions of me running crazy.
MMMUUUUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

BL4, I can muster up some primrose for you. I don't NEED iris but will take them if available. Mine are blooming as of today and are soooo purty.

Tyler, yes, please join us! I wanna see Noah!

Julie thinks I should bring some of my photo note cards to sell at the Bash. Is anyone actually interested in that? I'll only pack them if someone speaks up.... (Most of them are in my Etsy shop if you want a preview.)

Oh for crying out loud girls !!!! You two are making it very difficult for me to decide who I want to sit by !!! I would love to sit in between the two of you just to hear the two of you going at it but then again I really don't feel like getting caught up in the middle of your food fight !!!
gig.gif

Is Dr Ha coming on Friday or just Saturday !! He is a riot too. Well everyone is but he doesn't shut up !!! I was laughing all night, with your Dr Ha, not at you!!
hugs.gif

Jim is a riot too but he is very soft spoken, maybe I should sit next to him so I can hear all of his Bull, I mean Jokes !!!
gig.gif
Where is he today anyway? Playing cards tonight?
hu.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom